Perfect Home Remedies for a Glowing Skin
Effective Home Remedies For Glowing Skin
Though, every individual loves to get a clear and glowing skin but maintaining a radiant and blemish free skin is indeed an overwhelming task. Getting a flawless skin would mean to protect your skin from sun tan, acne, pimples, blemish and wrinkles. Moreover, the increase in pollution and dirt harms the skin tremendously and restricts from achieving a shiny and healthy skin. This article imparts certain home remedies which can effectively transform your skin to a glowing, blemish free, healthy and supple skin. Though, women generally shell out a huge amount of money in expensive cosmetic products. But, these following home remedies will help you to achieve a blemish free skin without emptying your pockets:
a.) Since ancient times, honey is known to have excellent properties for skin lightening. You can make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder. Wash your face with lukewarm water and apply this paste. Leave it for overnight and clean your skin with warm water the next morning. This will remove excess oil from your skin and bless you with an excellent glowing skin.
b.) For a sun tanned skin, you can make a mixture of honey and tomato juice. Apply this paste for 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply this at least twice a week to get a clean, hydrated and radiant skin.
c.) If you desire to get a blemish free and flawless skin, then make a paste of egg white and honey. Leave the paste for 15 minutes and wash it off using cold water. This process will bless you with a sparkling clean skin.
a.) Mash half a banana and mix it with little milk to get a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes. Later, wash it off using lukewarm water.
b.) You can also take four tablespoons of raw milk and massage your skin in an upward movement. This will remove the dryness and rashes in your skin.
c.) A smooth paste of raw milk, sandalwood powder and rosewater helps to remove the unwanted dirt and also treats pimples effectively.
d.) If you are suffering from the problem of under eye dark circles, you can make a paste of grounded almond and milk. Apply this paste around your eyes and leave it for 10 minutes. This will help to lighten the under eye skin and bless you with a glowing skin.
3. Turmeric Powder
a.) This is the basic ingredient of numerous beauty creams. You can mix fresh cream with a pinch of turmeric powder and add few drops of olive oil. Application of this paste regularly will help to remove the dead skin and rashes and leave you with a soft, supple and healthy skin.
b.) Make a paste of curd, chicpea powder(besan) and rose water. Apply and leave this paste for few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. This will not only lighten your skin but will also provide you with a sparkling clean skin.
4. Lemon Juice- If you have a sweat prone face, you can apply lemon juice on your face. This will remove the extra oil and also protect your skin from bacterial and fungal infection. But, make sure you do not leave it for more than 3 minutes or else you can suffer from redness and rashes.
5. Potato- Potato helps to lighten your skin and bless you with a healthy skin. So, you can apply slices of potato and leave it for 10 minutes. This will also help to hydrate your skin. Juice of potato can also bleach your skin naturally.
6. Cucumber- If you have a very tired skin, you can take the juice of cucumber, carrot or potato and apply it on your skin. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off. This will remove excess oil from your skin and brighten up your skin instantly.
7. Papaya- There are various papaya packs available in the market but you can easily mash a small piece of papaya and leave it for 10 minutes. This will give you a glowing and flawless skin.
8. Apricots- Make a paste of apricots and add a few drops of olive oil. You can apply the paste and leave it for 15 minutes. This exfoliates the skin and is thus extremely beneficial for your skin.
9. Aloe vera- Aloe vera gel is widely available in the market. So, you can apply this gel and leave it for 10 minutes. This will bless you with a clean and glowing skin.
10. Diet and Exercise- For a perfect skin, you need to drink plenty of water. In fact, your diet should be rich in fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Yoga and exercise too helps to reduce the level of stress and bless you with a healthy and glowing skin.